Tuesday, August 04, 2015

No, really…I'm almost finished!

The Barn, July 2015


Here we are at the end of summer…for me, anyway. School starts back up in two weeks and I am this close to finishing the master for "like a lighthouse gone mad from loneliness." I had the great fortune to  have Joe Hayes of the group Clatter become part of my listening panel to review my mixes. And review them he did! Joe came up with some great suggestions on how the project could be enhanced in his opinion. Many of his suggestions were instituted, so I'm ALMOST at the point where I'm ready to remaster the whole CD and send it off for duplication.

However, there are a few glitches. The CD cover isn't ready (read: not designed yet), the book of lyrics I wanted to make isn't done (read: I didn't do it), and my website is woefully outdated. There are only so many hours in a day and, more importantly, there is only so much energy I can devote to various activities that require time and creativity. So, yes…I'm almost finished…with a few caveats.

No comments: